Primex, along with our recent acquisition Suttle, are important supply partners to many businesses that provide essential services in the telecommunications, IT infrastructure and building mechanical systems industries. These industries are critical to the well being of communities across North America and we are dedicated to providing you with the best service possible during these uncertain times.
In accordance with the March 19th directive from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) on behalf of the Department of Homeland Security, our staff continue to work and our factories remain operational, even as we implement extraordinary measures to maintain healthy working conditions and protect against the Coronavirus. We are closely following the protocols established by various governing authorities with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly the CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC). Including:
- Instituting Social Distancing – maintaining a minimum 2 meter distance from others
- Adjusting manufacturing processes and plant shift scheduling to limit staff congestion
- Scheduling office staff to be in the office on a rotational basis.
- Limiting office space to include only one person at a time
- Wiping down the equipment, door handles etc on a daily basis
- Self-isolating based on the results of the self-assessment tool that was provided by the BC Centre for Disease Control
- Restricting access to our facilities for deliveries and face-face meetings
We’re clearly in an evolving crisis that continues to demand prudent decisions on a daily basis. While we strive to focus on the safety and security of our families, co-workers, customers and business partners, we can’t lose sight of the bigger picture and our responsibility to our neighbors and the communities we live and work in.
Primex remains open to serve you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about product availability or wish to place an order.
President & CEO