RV28 – Goose-Neck Roof Vent
The Primex Goose-Neck Roof Vent (RV28) is built for the through-roof exhaust of dryers*, bathroom and kitchen fans, stove vents, and intake for furnaces, fresh air make-up, and attic venting. This patented, durable, watertight roof vent is easily installed and adapted to fit 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8-inch ducting (with available adapters) for a perfect fit every time.
• Provides all-weather ventilation with 5” of additional height for snow clearance.
• Maximize inventories turns with single hood size and separate 4 to 8-inch easy snap-in adapters.
• Patented design eliminates leaky joints and maximizes water protection with one-piece, molded hood.
• Ensures watertight installation with over-sized flange.
• Resists damage from sun and hail with UV-protected, impact resistant polymer resin.
• Simple intake/exhaust conversion via removable damper.
* For dryer applications use ‘no screen’ (NS) model.
• Black (25)
• Tan (45)
• Light Grey (31)
• Dark Brown (68)
• Dark Grey (28)